Intervate Limited has developed a Quality Management System based on the requirements of BS EC ISO 9001:2000. The Company focuses on seeking to improve processes to exceed customer expectations financially, environmentally and with a high level of service. The Company seeks to build a culture of continuous improvement and employee involvement within the organization.
· Adding value to business processes within all aspects of our business.
· Providing a high quality service to fully satisfy customer requirements.
· Reduce the environmental impact of our client's business.
As part of an ongoing process to achieve these aspirations we have set objectives for service and environmental quality including:
· Achieve a minimum 85% conversion of biomass to syn gas.
· Maintain generation availability of greater than 90%.
· Be a good neighbour and maintain compliant emissions as defined within our permits and plannimg permissions.
· Reduce the environmental impact of our processes by 5% year on year.
Specific objectives and targets are established and reviewed at the regular management review meetings. The Company uses an induction program to communicate to all employees to ensure this policy is understood and implemented; it is also displayed on Company notice boards and company web site to reinforce the company’s commitment to quality.